Developmental Evaluations & Therapy
Speech Works Pediatric Therapy
- Children Infant to 18 years
- Physician prescription needed
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Intensive Therapy Program
- Services are provided at The Children’s Center, in homes and in early childhood programs throughout the county.
- Call to refer a child: 386.446.9935 or Email ChildrensCenter@ParrishMed.com
Early Steps Program
Early Steps is Florida’s early intervention system that offers services to eligible infants and toddlers (birth to thirty-six months) with significant delays or a condition likely to result in a developmental delay. Parents are not charged any out-of-pocket costs for any Early Steps Part C services. Private Insurance and/or Medicaid will be billed for the services if applicable.
Early Steps services are based on Early Steps evaluations and the family’s concerns, resources, and goals. Early Steps uses a Team Based Primary Service Provider approach which aims to empower and support each eligible family by providing a comprehensive team of professionals with one consistent early interventionist for the family from the beginning of services through transition. Services are provided to the family and child where they live, learn and play, to enable the family to implement developmentally appropriate learning opportunities during everyday activities and routines.
For more information call 321.634.3688 or visit Florida’s Early Steps